Friday, March 30, 2007

You Keep Me Hanging On.


This year Idol sucks. Well I don't think anything can compare to last year with Daughtry and Yamin. Woo to Elliott's album. Anyway, the only person I look forward to is Blake Lewis. Ever since he sang Keane, damn boy. And he reminds me of Ryan Atwood but less wife beaters and more hair. Also good voice who can beatbox and he's not trying so hard like that Chris R - JT wannabe (stop). His songs have been on repeat, get at me if you want the studio versions.

I don't even worry about Sanjaya anymore, I think he will last 3 more weeks. Pony tail mohawks make me very sad. Like really, God why? I have a theory he is just singing bad to gather attention and miraculously he will sing hella better but then people will stop voting and he will be kicked off. No one else is worth mentioning on that show. No neck girl, legs, leukemia patient.

I can't wait for The Office, 30 Rock, Heroes to return and new episodes of How I Met Your Mother, Ugly Betty, Grey's. I know I know I watch too much television, but what else is new? I guess I'll write some commentary on some shows mmkay mmkay.

No comments: