Friday, March 23, 2007

Catsup.

Hello whoever missed me! I missed you too. Sorry, I have been really really busy with school. That's what I get for taking 19 units haha. Okay but the cinema class is cool even though today was from 4-10. Marilyn Monroe lived such a short and tragic life. Btw, I'm taking a cinema class focusing on her films this weekend. Gentlemen's Prefer Blondes; very funny, "Don't you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You wouldn't marry a girl just because she's pretty, but my goodness, doesn't it help? "and had "diamonds are a girl's best friend" singing number, oh very reminiscent of Moulin Rouge. Also I liked how every time the movie was about to do a musical number, a guy said "Fuck" hella loud. But first half of class, girls behind us banged my chair a couple of times because they didn't have room, but I forgave them cause what can they do, exercise? Zing. Burn.

What else? Making up nicknames continue to rock my world. Arizona is wild; nice rockclimbing, pool sliding, tan toned wrestler mommies, this is why I'm hot with sand, children with Pillbury Doughboy tummies, not so puppy Dolce running crazy with a toy in his mouth and Marge shaped cactus. And traveling by plane is fun especially alone. Yes, I took my laptop out and felt like an important person; only thing I did was listening to my Itunes though. Stewardess (that's a weird looking word), or is it called flight attendants now and days anyway, they be throwing peanuts at people. And security can suck it. But I hid a razor in my shoe in suitcase, but they took out my lip gloss asking me what is this? Idiots. But traveling is the greatest. Try it.

1 comment:

Curtis said...

yay regina is back like cooked crack lol