Sunday, March 04, 2007

Opposites.

You see it all the time. A hot guy holding hands with ... a 5. I laugh at how life ends up lke that. Then you think, how the hell does that happen? "She must have a great personality, a love match experiment, or just straight up fuckin' blind." Do opposites really attract?

In the long term, I doubt it. You need that commonality to stay together. Whether it is looks, interest, religion, or values, you need something more in an intimate relationship than just sex.

But really, I wonder why good looking people lower their bars? Maybe they have no expectations, fear of loneliness, lack the ability of being shallow (yeah, right), or starting from the bottom working their way to the sweet pussy heaven. Is that what men do? Weave through the weed fields to end up in the garden of paradise?

How would I know right? I am far from being an expert. Maybe I'm just being an overzealous hater.

No comments: