Thursday, March 15, 2007

Still dirrty.


Sexy, too sexy. The Back to Basics tour had one of the hottest line-ups in awhile. I would like to thank those four people who never showed up in their seats, for me, Ken, Queena and Jvu to sit much closer. Cheers to you four strangers! Danity Ken Kane started the concert, I did not realize how well they actually danced. Also I heard ahem, from Ken, that many the girls were sick. "Ride For You" and "Showstoppers" really brought the mixed crowd down. Really, I have not seen such different bunch of fans at a concert. Btw, this is my number 14th concert, haha yes we counted.

Before The Pussycat Dolls started I thought they were just burlesque strippers. And after I thought they danced like strippers but at least one could sing. That song with "ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha" was in all our heads. Also there was this one guy hella dancing badly by himself but took hella attention off PCD. But really that was just filler time for the big show. Miss Christina Aguilera can sing. She came out in the white piece suit and belted "Ain't No Other Man." So gorgeous, I loved her costume changes, she had really hot glamous dresses. Jvu got turned on. Her montages were cool especially during "Thank You" showing all her old videos ("Come On Over" one of the best); she really grew up since Genie, oh I love her, what a real singer unlike crazy bald Britney. Also she sang her old songs but remixed it. I miss the old ones , I wish she sang more off Stripped. The show delivered by having a circus set to just a moon and the piano. That guy from the audience who got strapped to the wall was lucky ahha. I also wanted nachos. And I got sad when my battery died before "Beautiful." Took lots of pics holla at digital zoom. Very good show, worth it. And I got a poster, its soo hot.

No comments: