Thursday, July 26, 2007

Supergood.

Last night I was ever so lucky to catch a free screening of "Superbad" at the Metreon. Too bad for everyone who missed out but now you just got to wait 3 weeks and I would love to watch with you again. I've been excited to watch this since I first saw the rated R trailer and would watch anything with Michael Cera. Seriously watch out for this one, one of the funniest films I have seen. The film follows the friendship between two socially geeky teens, whose mission is to deliver alcohol to a high school party in hopes to get laid. The film is full of penis jokes, and the best kind of vulgar.

Unlike the stupid teen movies, "Superbad" is believable in how teenagers look and the anxiety of leaving your friends for college. Along with Jonah Hill (love his drawings) and Cera, relatively unknown Christopher Mintz-Plasse plays Fa Fogell, and has movie stealing scenes with the cops and his "I have a boner" line is genius. Underneath the vag and jizz jokes, the movie is essentially a sweet story of two friends. Boop! Samezies! Okay I don't want to give away anything else but check it out and stay for the illustrations during the credits. 8=D

No comments: