Thursday, July 05, 2007

Bombs over.

It is currently 12:44am and the fireworks/cherry bombs continue to go off. It was cute earlier but now I want to sleep and not be disrupted because I got class at 9 tomorrow. I spent the day at my cousin's house after doing a 5 page paper in little over two hours, yay me. Got some Jamba, almost saw Gianel, ate chicken. Watched a bit of Ratatouille then played with sparklers and a bunch of random bomb cans. Talked to some kids next door, Alejandro and Priscilla who enjoyed our mini light show. And I ran with Lynne for some ice cream. Drove home and watched many illegal fireworks go off and retreated in my mom's room watching a very spectacular view of more fireworks. We still have a bazooka firework that you stick in the ground left, I hope we get to use it on an unexpected night.

No comments: