Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I get off on this.

Good Cop, Baby Cop

Pearl is sooo cute. If you don't know her you should, check out The Landlord short. Too bad this is her final performance as one of the most famous web celebrities today. Her dirty mouth is brilliant, I guess baby retirement is a good idea. You don't want her to end up retaining such profanity. In this short, Pearl interrogates Angel (Will Ferrell) and breaks him down how a two year old could, with words and a yellow phone book. I doubt that's the last we hear from Pearl, so I leave you with some of her best lines.

"You pay now, bitch!"
"I want my money!!"
"I just buzzed"
"I'm calling 911... wait I am a cop."
"I break bones and laugh"
"You're going down ese"
"I AM THE LAW!"

1 comment:

Name is Nel... said...

AHAHAHA... you're going down ese. that made my day! oh pearl.
"I WANT MY MONEY, bitch."