Friday, June 22, 2007

Caw caw caw.

While I was struggling eating my dinner, (fuck wisdom teeth) I heard a loud repeated noise. At first I thought, "hmm it's just barks from the 'missing' dog from next door." Where is that mini horse sized dog that tackled me on that one unsuspected afternoon? Bitch. That's another story for another day. But no dear friends no not at all! Then I thought maybe a prehistoric creature or even a dragon from The NeverEnding Story! But disappointingly no. I dashed toward the window leaving my purple potatoes and black tea behind.

The noise became more intense. We come to the conclusion that a crow was stuck in our chimney. Maybe a crow is Death of the bird underworld and has come to poke my eyes out for mistreating Blue, Green and my other unnamed parakeets. Oh dear. I jumped outside with my dad in my 'world's softest socks' to find that fuckin crow, which is now annoying and I sense the mockery. Cawcawcawcawyouwon'tfindmehaahacawcawcaw. No luck from the front so we made our way to the backyard. And there lies, honestly the biggest crow I have ever seen chillin on our chim chiminey chim chiminey chim chim cher-oo! We made eye contact. Crowzy (crazy crow) immediately swooped down and flew away. Didn't even put up a fight.

No comments: