Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bargain Hunt.

Dear Target, Marshalls, Steve & Barry's, Ross, etc.

Thanks for the constant mark downs, reasonable priced clothing, having excess supply of smalls. Thats exactly why I like bargain hunting because you have no expectations on what you will find. Plus I'm a cheapo with no trabajo. SJP's Bitten line is too cute because "fashion is not a luxury." I love my olive green bag which I use daily at school. I wish her line was sold up here. Props to Banana Republic Hillsdale for having the dress I will be wearing in Hawaii on sale (first saw it in Emeryville ripped). Yay for $2 shirts, yes you just have to know where to look. Also my regards to the library, I enjoy your free and cheap books for sale and with your free movie rentals I am able to cross more and more movies off my summer viewing list. Cheers!

-Regina.
"Don't bargain your life."

No comments: