Thursday, June 28, 2007

Halfway home.

Alright, less than 2 weeks til school is over and HAWAII! Summer school hasn't been terribly hard minus the waking up at 8 Monday-Thursday. And the sleeping at 1 ain't helping me. Now all I got to worry about is that 10 page research paper and analysis paper/final for variations. I can't believe it's going by so fast. I've enjoyed the guest speakers from the sex industry and staying in class for 1 1/2 hours rather than 4. Also I noticed the new freshmen getting toured around, looking very baby. Oh and I saw the gatoraider who toured my group, he got bigger in the tummy/neck region. The chalkboards in the stalls at SFSU are hilarious, this one got me giggling, I'm mature. I'm pretty sure I heard that before, but I got a laugh. That just made me wonder who actually got up from the toilet pulled out a sharpie. Person must of been thinking on the toilet and somehow this joke was inspired from their poop.
"There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose cock was so long he could suck it
He said with a grin
as he wiped his chin
'If my ear was a cunt I could fuck it"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Doll, are u single, and Bi-sexual? if so, Call me
darling
818 339 5061, Joseph
joeabcasting@sbcglobal.net
Maybe i will let you girls tied me up for a
weekend..... and
stretch me out as u desire for hours - and maybe let
you 2 or 4 make me paint your oil portraits on canvas
tastefully nude...... for hours and maybe more..