Sunday, April 01, 2007

V.



'Cause I still don't have the reason
And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a fuck about you '

-"Makes Me Wonder"

Maroon 5 is back with their new album It Won't Be Soon Before Long. WTF in May? I'll probably find a leak in a couple weeks. Wait a minute, it's already April. Tour soon? I'm there. Supposedly the follow-up is "sexier and stronger," I'll be the judge of that.

I still can't believe its been 5 years since Songs About Jane. That's so weird I just heard "She Will Be Loved" covered at a family party. You know when a song is not cool anymore, when you see older men singing their hearts out. Adam Levine is mighty cute and I will definitely buy this album. Check out their acoustic and live albums with a good Beatles cover of "If I Fell." Also find their haunting cover of "Pure Imagination," which I am currently listening to, yes I got the urge for a wonka bar.


No comments: