Saturday, April 07, 2007

Life is random.

Party shuffle. I laugh at every time I hit shuffle on my ipod to see what plays. I have over 2000 songs on mine and not embarrassed to show you what shuffle plays.

No cheating, put your ipods on and hit shuffle.

Feist - The Park
I have been listening to her a lot lately, thanks to all those mp3 blogs giving out her song before her new CD is out. The vocal is just too beautifully sad.
"Sadness so real that it populates
The city and leaves you homeless again
Steam from a cup and snow on the path
The seasons have changed from the present to past"

Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot
Good play ipod. What else can I say but "this is why this is why this is why I'm hot, I'm hot cause I'm fly, you ain't cause you not." Genius.


Mariah Carey - When I Saw You
This is when Mariah would actually sing classic pop songs. But Mimi is a million times better than Glitter, and plus she had Wentworth in her video; props.

Lauryn Hill - Every Ghetto Every City
Oh I miss Lauryn Hill. Miseducation was one of the first albums I had and still lives up to the first listen. Plus this album reminds me car rides last year with Camille, always playing on repeat.

Coldplay - Trouble
"You know how I know you're gay? You listen to Coldplay." Hahahaha. Yes I enjoy Coldplay and their mellow dramatic music. Trouble is one of their best songs. Cheers.

"And I never meant to cause you trouble,
I never meant to do you wrong,
And I, well if I ever caused you trouble,
And oh no, I never meant to do you harm"

Bright Eyes - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
I knew a Christmas song would pop up. I luckily found his album this Christmas, particularly looking for this song. I love this version, it's just too sad.

Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle
Oh I love how this popped on. I really miss the late 90s/2000s pop scene. I love what she's doing now but those were the good old days "when you wanted to be rubbed the right way." When I first heard her I said yes a girl who can sing and someone less annoying than Britney.


No comments: