Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dream catcher.

::: As I left the kitchen with my vision impaired I noticed a large figure dressed in all black. I stupidly screamed. But to my surprise the man bolted toward another room. The bandit ran into a bedroom where my brother pops up behind him chasing him outside the window. Somehow the fatty crook got away.

Vision: to dream that your vision is obstructed, signifies that you are having difficulties and errors in judgement.

Intruder: represents your feelings of guilt. Consider what unfamiliar feelings or thoughts may be breaking into your peace of mind. Alternatively, an intruder symbolizes self-indulgent behavior or unwanted sexual attention.


::: I got out of a car and entered this beautiful gated community. Will Ferrell was there along with both our families. A large candle was lit. I was playing with the cutest kitten. The black kitten kept trying to jump into the flames but I grabbed it each time before it got burned.

Black cat: to see a black cat in your dream, indicates that you are experiences some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition.

Candle: to see a burning candle in your dream, signifies that good luck and hope will be coming your way in small and steady amounts. You are in a comfortable stage in your life and may be seeking spiritual enlightenment. Lit candles are also symbolic of intellect, enlightenment, awareness or the search for truth.


Yes yes I have weird dreams. Witnessing a dream without my contacts or eyeglasses? I think that was the first time I was blind in a dream. Will Ferrell? That's probably because I was watching his The Best Of SNL episode the other night. A suicidal kitten? Really? I'm funny.

No comments: