Sunday, December 02, 2007

The one with the bright eyes.

Yesterday, I went to Lenscrafters and finally got my eyes check. If you don't already know I am the most blind person other than my mom. So the optometrist took tests and what have you and informed me that I shouldn't be wearing my contacts for a month. Hmm I doubt that will happen. But she said since I am lazy with changing my contacts every 2 weeks, my eyelid has become somewhat inflamed. I just need my eyes to breathe. I'm fine with wearing my glasses but mine are about 6 years old and I can barely see. So I don't know how I'm suppose to read lecture notes. So I will try this no contacts thing. Anyway as Tina Fey would say "glasses can be very sexy."

Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger (mp3)
Travis - My Eyes (mp3)
Rogue Wave - Eyes (mp3)
Jason Mraz - Bright Eyes (mp3)
Muse - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (mp3)
The Guess Who - These Eyes (mp3)
Sound familiar? Lovely Michael Cera in Superbad.

*Destiny's Child - Brown Eyes (mp3)
*Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes /acoustic (mp3)

*update: by request! haha thanks reader(s).

No comments: