Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Freaky but I don't like it.

Okay usually I don't get enough sleep but weekends are the days I sleep in until at least 12. Unlucky for me, I might have a ghost messing with me. On Sunday I hear a familiar melody playing over and over. My first communion snow globe was playing. Not normal yes. But is normal? That's a question for another time. Anyway, for one thing I haven't touched that in years and it it placed on a steady shelf. IMPOSSIBLE! I get up and run to my parents watching the Niners and ask if they are messing with me. They deny deny. So how else do you explain it? Ghosts? Others? I didn't want to take a picture of my snow globe fearing the shadowy images that would most likely appear. So keeping with the holiday spirit, a holiday snow globe. The song compilation is a bit Halloweeny but I can't help the music box.

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me (mp3)
Band of Horses - Is There A Ghost (mp3)
Regina Spektor - Music Box (mp3)

1 comment:

soinlike said...

i go on your site more than mine. hahaha