Monday, September 24, 2007

I ain't ready.

Wow, Heroes returns tonight and I am so not ready. I did not realize until today because I'm still hyped from the Justin Timberlake Concert last night. I will write a blog once I finish papers this week.

I know there is a lot but that is what I do.
Here's a bitty sampler of what I will be checking out this fall:

Monday:
8:00 - How I Met Your Mother (tape) Prison Break (tivo) Chuck (live)
8:30 - Aliens in America (tape)
9:00 - Heroes (live/chatroom!)
9:30 - Samantha Who? (tivo)
10:00 - The Hills

Tuesday:
9:00 - Reaper (live)

Wednesday:
8:00 - American's Next Top Model (tivo) Pushing Daisies (live)
9:00 - Private Practive (tivo) Gossip Girl (live)
10:00 - Dirty Sexy Money (tivo) Real World: Sydney (live)
10:30 - Newport Harbor (live)

Thursday:
8:00 - My Name Is Earl (tivo) Ugly Betty (live)
8:30 - 30 Rock (tivo)
9:00 - Grey's Anatomy (tivo) The Office (live)
9:30 - Scrubs (live)
10:00 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (live)

Friday:
9:00 - Friday Night Lights (live)

Sunday:
8:00 - The Simpsons (live)
9:00 - Desperate Housewives (live)


* all subject to change.

No comments: