Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Welcome back?

It's only the real first day and I'm about over it. On Monday, I tried to add a class I'm already enrolled in for Friday, with I'm guessing little success. The teacher didn't take roll and about 20 people put their name on the waiting list. Ah. And how's he going to teach popular culture if he's from Canada and admitted he doesn't know much about US culture. So disappointing. And freakly similar looking to Henry Gale. I was going to drop that one maybe since he's new it will be easy. Today had a 8am lecture and walked in late, my bad. Same teacher from last year so that's cool. Then explored around with Gianel. Went to Rec class and I believe I will be dropping it. Sorry Camille. Teacher was cool and all but I am not down for a 10 page paper and oral report for a class I don't even need. But as my first day seemed to suck, things turned around with a free notebook,G bagel and my funny company. Ended with production class, very exciting. No sarcasm.

No comments: